Welcome ghost ( Apparate In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UPDATED: HPFF Closing Down
Governor Daisy
post Mar 27 2018, 11:11 PM
Post #1

Root Admin/A moose after my own heart
Group Icon

Hello everybody,

As some of you may have already heard, our sister site, HPFF, if closing down on April 28th, 2018 due to rising costs. I'm sure this is sad news, as many of you, myself included, first discovered PW through HPFF. I want to reassure you that after speaking with Jay, the site owner, PottersWorld will continue to operate. Our sister site, the-dark-arts.net (TDA), will also continue to operate after HPFF closes. Please be patient with us as we make the necessary transitions. As always, we will keep you updated as we are made aware of changes to the server or other technical aspects of the board.

If you have any questions, please direct them either to myself or another admin (Mac, Cress, or Kit).

--------------------
Evil? Only from a certain point of view.

ToS | Student Handbook | Staff Contact List

Ariel Jameson gives wonderful makeovers. Thanks for the set!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Governor Daisy
post May 16 2018, 11:01 PM
Post #2

Root Admin/A moose after my own heart
Group Icon

Well, well, well....

After an incredibly short-lived death, HPFF is being resurrected! The folks over at fanfictionrecommendations.com dug up a resurrection stone (or perhaps, it turns out, the board was only mostly dead) and are bringing HPFF back! PW is an independent site from HPFF, so this will have little to no effect on us, but it's a fun fact!

You can read a little more about this change here: http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/

Cheers!

Daisy

--------------------
Evil? Only from a certain point of view.

ToS | Student Handbook | Staff Contact List

Ariel Jameson gives wonderful makeovers. Thanks for the set!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

> Board Footer

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2018 - 11:03 AM