Welcome ghost ( Apparate In | Register )

How to become a Member

Please follow these steps IN THIS ORDER to bring your account onto our site. If you do not do these in this order, your account will most likely become stuck!
  1. Register your account, filling out the registration form (see this FAQ for more details).
  2. Log into your email account. A validation email will be sent to your email address. Follow the instructions carefully on that email; you will need to click on a link in that email for your account to be activated. If this does not happen right away, please keep checking your email account. This may take some time.
  3. Log onto our site with your new account.
  4. Read the Rules. This is very important because we will NOT take the excuse later that you "forgot to read the rules".
  5. Locate the 1 - Character Role Call topic, read the instructions in the first post and make your post.
  6. MAKE SURE YOU POST THE CORRECT WORD COUNT ON YOUR ROLE CALL FORM! Call this a first "test" to see if you can actually read and follow rules, but if you haven't written the correct number of words asked for on the Role Call form, you won't be admitted to this site!

Check your word count by following this link.
  7. A member of the staff will review your Role Call post, and put your character face claim into the Character Face Masterlist. They will make your post VISIBLE.
  8. Once your post has been made VISIBLE, you should post in Your Hogwarts Letter. Again, please read the instructions in the first post of that topic before you post. Your post will be INVISIBLE.
  9. A member of the staff will review your Hogwarts Letter post, and make it visible. Once it is also visible, you are now free to begin posting in The Leaky Cauldron.
Things to Remember
  • You need some PATIENCE when registering. The staff must review your account before you will be allowed to proceed. If you try to rush, your account will become stuck.
  • If you posted in the Your Hogwarts Letter before your post in the Character Role Call thread was made visible, your account will become stuck.
  • If your account becomes stuck, you MUST wait 24 hours before reporting it to staff. We will be continually reviewing all new accounts during registration weekend and the week after, so in all likelihood, we'll discover your problem and fix it before then, so keep checking your account to see if it becomes un-stuck.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 4 - The Absence Thread, ~ and for when you need to be gone
Jack Carter
post Nov 8 2015, 07:55 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Character Name(s): Jack Carter
Date you will leave: November 8th though it was about a week ago.
Date you will return: Unknown

Unfortunately I'm going to have to go on absence until I get my work sorted. This half term is pretty much kicking my butt as I've a lot more responsibilities now and I just can't split my time equally at the moment. I'll post his required threads though.

All children, except one, grow up - J.M Barrie

Harry loves me.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Emmerson Kane
post Nov 12 2015, 01:34 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Character Name(s): Emmy Kane, Tom Ward
Date you will leave: Now
Date you will return: November 24

26 | 5' 1 | Margaret George

So I learned two things that night, and the next day, from him: the perfection of a moment, and the fleeting nature of it.
+Quote Post
Jean-Luc Fisher
post Nov 16 2015, 05:50 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Barely came back from my last absence but need to post here, again

Character Name(s): Anya Elliot, Jean-Luc Fisher
Date you will leave: Today, November 16, 2015
Date you will return: Unsure. Tentatively November 23, 2015

In the blink of an e y e -- just a w h i s p e r of S M O K E
[ * Father * Lizzie’s Forever * Bereaved Son * Beater * ]

[ * Meghan Trainor * Mireya Xin * John Legend *]
You could L O S E everything -- the truth is you never K N O W ON ABSENCE
+Quote Post
Candour Robinson
post Nov 17 2015, 02:35 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Character Name(s): Candour Robinson, Mercedes Decelle
Date you will leave: Nov 19
Date you will return: Nov 24

I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight

Nettie's photographer | Georgie's haven | Cory's co-defendant | Harriet's idol | Lachlan's improbable
lydia eames| 22 | little lion liar | flobberworm scarred | never growing up | 5'2 | halsey
+Quote Post
Slater Holkend
post Nov 19 2015, 04:23 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Character Name(s): Slater Holkend, Alice Jameson, Nicolai Vlahovik
Date you will leave: Have technically been gone since before shutdown, but only able to post this today.
Date you will return: December 1st

This is subject to change, I have just been so completely busy that I have forgotten to post this and will continue to forget if I don't do it now.

half a d e c a d e to support the quiver in my h a n d s

6'7 murderer still shaking scarred face azkaban survivor elliot's pinocchio father earth bound 40
moira's weakness -- half a decade to finally say I want to be o k a y -- lydia's held breath
autumn.shades the night surgeon darshana.suresh
+Quote Post
Bethany Sayer
post Nov 20 2015, 03:50 AM
Post #26

Silver Palette
Group Icon

Character Name(s): Bethany Sayer & Tiana Holt
Date you will leave: Nov 19, 2015
Date you will return: Unsure, hopefully sometime next term.

Right now, RL is really chaotic and we're kind of in the middle of a crisis. Not to mention, I'm sick and my hours at work will probably start getting hectic because retail + holidays = someone send me coffee! So I need to cut back a little bit. My boys are my priority right now as they have more going on with them so I'm putting my girls on absence. I am aware that with it being this close to end of term, I will likely be penalized. But that's okay. What matters is I would like to keep them around so it's just best for me right now that I put them both on the back burner for a little while.

Bethany + twenty-one + Aderyn + artsy + Sayer

sister + niece + cecily blackwell + lost
+Quote Post
Donovan Malone
post Nov 22 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #27

Intermediate Player
Group Icon

Character Name(s): Donovan Malone
Date you will leave: 22 November
Date you will return: 30 November

I will not bow I will not break
6' Priscilla's Boyfriend Choleric Nadia's Favorite Cousin

Jesper's Personal Hexer Blah Arrogant Annabelle's Corrupted
Tiffany Neil thinks I'm adorable | Breaking Benjamin
+Quote Post
Hartley Nightingale
post Yesterday, 09:08 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Character Name(s): Hartley Nightingale
Date you will leave: 24/11
Date you will return: 30/11

It's not often I get to visit home, so I'll be spending the rest of the month with family and friends!

father scarlett's husband atwood-in-law
+Quote Post
Pierre Dewaulk
post Yesterday, 02:25 PM
Post #29

Novice Player
Group Icon

Character Name(s): Pierre Dewaulk
Date you will leave: 24-Nov
Date you will return: 1-Dec

I will try to post in my summer threads until London closes, but apart from that I will be gone until I finish nanowrimo or give up

yoga wizumba . (the idiot who's doing four electives) . glasses boy

slow posting until december
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

> Board Footer

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2015 - 06:11 AM