IPB

Welcome ghost ( Apparate In | Register )

> 

How to become a Member

Please follow these steps IN THIS ORDER to bring your account onto our site. If you do not do these in this order, your account will most likely become stuck!
  1. Register your account, filling out the registration form (see this FAQ for more details).
  2. Log into your email account. A validation email will be sent to your email address. Follow the instructions carefully on that email; you will need to click on a link in that email for your account to be activated. If this does not happen right away, please keep checking your email account. This may take some time.
  3. Log onto our site with your new account.
  4. Read the Rules. This is very important because we will NOT take the excuse later that you "forgot to read the rules".
  5. Locate the 1 - Character Role Call topic, read the instructions in the first post and make your post.
  6. MAKE SURE YOU POST THE CORRECT WORD COUNT ON YOUR ROLE CALL FORM! Call this a first "test" to see if you can actually read and follow rules, but if you haven't written the correct number of words asked for on the Role Call form, you won't be admitted to this site!

Check your word count by following this link.
  7. A member of the staff will review your Role Call post, and put your character face claim into the Character Face Masterlist. They will make your post VISIBLE.
  8. Once your post has been made VISIBLE, you should post in Your Hogwarts Letter. Again, please read the instructions in the first post of that topic before you post. Your post will be INVISIBLE.
  9. A member of the staff will review your Hogwarts Letter post, and make it visible. Once it is also visible, you are now free to begin posting in The Leaky Cauldron.
Things to Remember
  • You need some PATIENCE when registering. The staff must review your account before you will be allowed to proceed. If you try to rush, your account will become stuck.
  • If you posted in the Your Hogwarts Letter before your post in the Character Role Call thread was made visible, your account will become stuck.
  • If your account becomes stuck, you MUST wait 24 hours before reporting it to staff. We will be continually reviewing all new accounts during registration weekend and the week after, so in all likelihood, we'll discover your problem and fix it before then, so keep checking your account to see if it becomes un-stuck.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 4 - The Absence Thread, ~ and for when you need to be gone
Adrian Jameson
post Jul 20 2014, 02:15 PM
Post #21

Daffy Duck
Group Icon

status_halfblood
tagjobshop_assistant
tagdeptshop_twistedtoyland

Character Name(s): Hamish Mcintyre, Adrian Jameson, Oliver Mcintyre, Thomas Wilkinson
Date you will leave: Today
Date you will return: Saturday 26th July

Going on holiday for a week and I have little intention of being online. I'll be back to catch up properly on Sunday. smile2.gif

--------------------
ooc: ON ABSENCE. No posting until 26th July
And when when the hardest part is over, we'll be here | I'm Matilda Collins-Stroud's favourite Daddy

Father of Four | Son-shine daisies butter | Uncle AJ | Astolat's | Micah and Tatiana's Godfather | Brandon Flowers
And our dreams will break the boundaries of our fear
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cole Buswich
post Jul 20 2014, 03:06 PM
Post #22

Intermediate Player
Group Icon

status_muggleborn
Spokesperson_zps9e5943ae
tagdeptmin_administration

Character Name(s): Cole Buswich, Matthew Bryants
Date you will leave: 7/20
Date you will return: 7/26

I realize I only just returned, but I am going to summer camp for a week and there is no wifi access there whatsoever. unsure.gif Sorry again to everyone I'm putting a nuisance on!

--------------------

absent until i'm only telling you this becausejuly 26th
6'2 ★ Billie's "House-mate"Once again Coleslaw ★ Motherless ★ Polly the owl ★ 20

glasses (at times) ★ LOSING Aurelia (again) ★ Missing Aubrey ★ Mayday Parade & Max Bryants ★
l i f e can do terrible t h i n g s

+Quote Post
James Laswell
post Jul 21 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #23

crestfallen
Group Icon

status_pureblood
panel_quest7
Officer_zps442ba38d
AccidentalMagicDept_zps56a0ca8c

Character Name(s): James Laswell
Date you will leave: Tuesday 22nd July
Date you will return: Thursday 7th August

I'm going on holiday. smile2.gif There will be wifi at most of the places I'm staying at, so I'll be able to do some posts - but generally posting will be rather slow for the next two weeks.

--------------------
oh, I should breathe a little bit s o f t e r
o x y g e n reminds me I lost her

2 4 & i r i s h & h u r t i n g & b r o t h e r & a i n a i v e r s o n & a n d r e w b e l l e & s h a d o w

+Quote Post
Reagan LeGauche
post Yesterday, 03:48 AM
Post #24

heartbreaker
Group Icon

status_pureblood
Coordinator_zpse479a910
MagicalGamesDept_zpsbd3950e1

Character Name(s): Michael Sage, Lyanna Flynn
Date you will leave: July 19
Date you will return: July 28

I am posting this for another handler. I will still be around active and rping. smile2.gif

--------------------

can I keep you tonight ~ t o n i g h t ~ and we dance around
wally's runaway bride && wyatt's lost love && banana's wife && lia's girl && maude's comet

{just like c o n s t e l l a t i o n s }
A.Fox

+Quote Post
Lola Valkyrie
post Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Post #25

Beginning Player
Group Icon

status_pureblood
misc_ravenclaw

Character Name(s): Lola Valkyrie, Ranier Javert, Electra Cartier
Date you will leave: Over a week ago
Date you will return: Undecided

I should've done this a lot sooner... With my injured wrist making it painful to write, and my overall lack of muse at the moment, I need to take a small step back from PW, just for a short amount of time. I should be back within a week at the most.

--------------------
This pace a little too fast, You're a space cadet dressed in fibreglass
lola lizard + daughter + cousin + cola pop + blondie + neice + goddaughter + hugo's lollipop + proud ravenclaw
You're gonna shatter, You overdid it doll
on absence + hugo renault thinks i look good in blue + the courteeners + library

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

> Board Footer

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:48 PM