IPB

Welcome ghost ( Apparate In | Register )

> 

How to become a Member

Please follow these steps IN THIS ORDER to bring your account onto our site. If you do not do these in this order, your account will most likely become stuck!
  1. Register your account, filling out the registration form (see this FAQ for more details).
  2. Log into your email account. A validation email will be sent to your email address. Follow the instructions carefully on that email; you will need to click on a link in that email for your account to be activated. If this does not happen right away, please keep checking your email account. This may take some time.
  3. Log onto our site with your new account.
  4. Read the Rules. This is very important because we will NOT take the excuse later that you "forgot to read the rules".
  5. Locate the 1 - Character Role Call topic, read the instructions in the first post and make your post.
  6. MAKE SURE YOU POST THE CORRECT WORD COUNT ON YOUR ROLE CALL FORM! Call this a first "test" to see if you can actually read and follow rules, but if you haven't written the correct number of words asked for on the Role Call form, you won't be admitted to this site!

Check your word count by following this link.
  7. A member of the staff will review your Role Call post, and put your character face claim into the Character Face Masterlist. They will make your post VISIBLE.
  8. Once your post has been made VISIBLE, you should post in Your Hogwarts Letter. Again, please read the instructions in the first post of that topic before you post. Your post will be INVISIBLE.
  9. A member of the staff will review your Hogwarts Letter post, and make it visible. Once it is also visible, you are now free to begin posting in The Leaky Cauldron.
Things to Remember
  • You need some PATIENCE when registering. The staff must review your account before you will be allowed to proceed. If you try to rush, your account will become stuck.
  • If you posted in the Your Hogwarts Letter before your post in the Character Role Call thread was made visible, your account will become stuck.
  • If your account becomes stuck, you MUST wait 24 hours before reporting it to staff. We will be continually reviewing all new accounts during registration weekend and the week after, so in all likelihood, we'll discover your problem and fix it before then, so keep checking your account to see if it becomes un-stuck.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 4 - The Absence Thread, ~ and for when you need to be gone
Gabriel Marlowe
post Yesterday, 04:42 AM
Post #21

Pro Player
Group Icon

status_unknown
misc_gryffindor
panel_quest4

Character Name(s): Gabriel Marlowe
Date you will leave: December 27
Date you will return: Jan 3rd

Rocking those Christmas Holidays! Posting will be slim to none during this time.

--------------------
You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down;

16 misfit alternate bree's f.o.b twin resilient ariete 6'
;strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tiffany Neil
post Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Post #22

charlatan
Group Icon

status_halfblood
tagjobshop_shophand
tagdeptshop_thirdeye

Character Name(s): Tiffany Neil
Date you will leave: Over shut-down
Date you will return: 01/03/15

--------------------
Supposed Sister * Cousin * Neil * Leah and Sage's Human * Shophand * Ciaran's Girlfriend
5' 7" * Nineteen * Friendly * Secretive * Unsure * Half-blood * Red Head * Liar * Still Easily Embarrassed
absent 12/27 - 01/03

+Quote Post
Gabriel Marlowe
post Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Post #23

Pro Player
Group Icon

status_unknown
misc_gryffindor
panel_quest4

Character Name(s): Emmanuel Elliot, Tristan Bonnet, Thurston Saville
Date you will leave: Now
Date you will return: Jan 4th

Vacation for her as well.

--------------------
You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down;

16 misfit alternate bree's f.o.b twin resilient ariete 6'
;strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

> Board Footer

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 06:35 PM